If, like me, you are interested in finding out everything you can about anti aging there is no shortage of information to be found on the internet.
The problem lies in being able to recognize and disregard the rubbish and arm yourself with reliable anti aging knowledge from sources you can trust.
Anti aging knowledge, however, will do you no good at all if you don’t apply it and use it in your every day life to your full advantage.
For many, anti aging strategies require a balancing act. A finely tuned balancing act that can adjust aspects of your aging process to suit what ever goal you are striving to achieve.
Someone said to me the other day that I am looking younger now than I did two years ago. This is because I have gained anti aging knowledge and I apply it on an every day basis.
You can do this too. It’s not rocket science but you have to commit to it, the same as any other goal in your life.
The best anti aging knowledge I have tried and tested so far is:
1. Look after your subcutaneous layer. The subcutaneous layer comprises mainly of fat and is the deepest layer of the skin. This adds padding to your skin and acts as a shock absorber. An over developed subcutaneous layer leads to obesity but on the other end of the scale, wasting of the subcutaneous layer will cause skin wrinkling, sagging and premature aging.
2. There has been a lot of talk about calorie restriction playing a part in anti aging. Where as I agree to a point, it is still important to give your body all the nutrients it needs to function properly and keep it healthy. Calorie restriction applied wrongly can be dangerous and detrimental to your health. Use with extreme caution.
3. Skin needs a good supply of blood to the tiny vessels closest to the skin’s surface. A good blood supply will give you a radiant complexion with translucent superior skin cells.
4. Anti aging programs are accelerated by taking vitamin supplements to help feed your skin with nutrients as well as providing the necessary anti-oxidants to assist in fighting the aging effects of free radicals.
5. The simplest, most amazing nutrients you can add to your diet are those found in green tea. The anti aging properties of green tea exceed even vitamins E and C. Simply by switching from black to green tea you can achieve amazing results.